Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, File No. 121505/B
contact: +421 908 030 281
The supervisory authority is
Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI)
Inspectorate SOI for the Bratislava region
Prievozská 32, P. O. Box 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27
Department of supervision
contact: 02/58272 172, 02/58272 104
fax: 02/58272 170
This document states the Terms and Condition of the interaction between a person or a company who completed an Order from tickets.bydesignconf.com (the “Buyer”) and
The provider of the products and services sold in this e-shop – By Design Group, s.r.o.
Hodálova 471/3, 84104 Bratislava, Slovakia (the “Seller”).
- Ordering tickets
- The purchase contract (the “Order“) – email and/or a filled in form on the website of the Seller – is binding.
- The Order is valid when the buyer receives an e-mail labeled “Order No. – receipt” from the Seller.
- The pro forma invoice the Buyer receives after ordering has to be paid in 14 days. The registration will be cancelled otherwise.
- All prices are VAT excluded.
- The payment options on tickets.bydesignconf.com are:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- CardPay (payment through a virtual POS terminal of Tatra Banka. You can use cards VISA, VISA Electron, MASTERCARD, Maestro and Diners Club issued by any bank.)
- The Buyer is obliged to inspect ticket files immediately upon delivery.
- If there is a problem with the services, the Buyer should contact the Seller via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (business days from 8AM to 6PM on 00421908030281) providing details of the problem. The Seller will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- Cancelling the order:
- The Buyer can cancel the order within 24 hours of receiving the Order confirmation by sending an email to email@example.com quoting the name and e-mail of the Buyer as well as the Order number.
- The Seller will not refund the money if the Buyer cancels the Order after paying. If the Buyer needs to change the name of the ticket holder, they should e-mail the Seller via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellation of the order by the seller
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in case the conference or it’s part doesn’t take place. In the case that this happens, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on how to proceed.
1. We realize the importance of the protection of personal data and therefore we give due consideration to this matter. It is crucial for us to guarantee the safety of your personal data. All personal data received shall be processed pursuant to the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. On Protection of Personal Data as amended (hereinafter the “Act on Protection of Personal Data“) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
2. All personal data provided as part of the order for the goods are necessary for processing the order, concluding the purchase contract, fulfilling all obligations under the contract and for other legitimate reasons of our company for the processing of the personal data. The personal data are provided when Your order is sent at our website https://tickets.bydesignconf.com to the extent of the data provided in the registration form.
This applies to the following information: Name and surname, address, email address and a phone number, name and surname and email address of attendees.
3. By ticking the relevant box “Subscribe to our newsletter“ on the website https://bydesignconf.com/ You express your voluntary consent with processing and storing the personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and sending information.
4. Your personal data will not be published, made available or provided to any other bodies, except from entities whose cooperation is essential to process the order. These shall be particularly banks (name and surname), delivery services (address) and the company Slovenska Posta, Corp. (address). This data shall always be provided one-off to process the particular order and fulfil our obligation resulting from the purchase contract.Some suppliers may have an access to your personal data as they process data on behalf of our company. Currently, such companies are Mail Chimp / The Rocket Science Group LLC with the address 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308 US. The data may thus be transferred into the third countries, the United States. Persons that have the access to this personal data under the contract concluded with us provide the adequate level of personal data protection.
5. We use analytical cookies which allow us to recognise and to count the number of visitors to our website, to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it and to record which content viewers view and are interested in. This helps us to improve the service which we offer to you by helping us make sure our users are finding the information they are looking for.
6. Upon the written request, you are entitled to object to the processing of personal data you assume that is or will be used for the purposes of direct marketing without the consent and you are entitled for their removal. You also have the right to object to the using and providing personal data for the purposes of direct marketing (also via the post), without being required to specify any reason and under any condition.In other cases, you are entitled to oppose to the using and providing person data from the reasons concerning the particular situation of processing of personal data which is performed based on our legitimate interest.You are entitled to request to control your personal data at anytime and if necessary to change or update them.You have the right to request the restriction of processing of personal data:
- if you believe that we are processing inaccurate personal data until the accuracy of these personal data is verified,
- if processing of personal data is illegal and You decide to request the restriction of their processing instead of their erasure,
- if we no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, however, these are necessary for Your personal purposes,
- if you reject the processing of persona data until the verification whether legitimate reasons for the processing of the personal data are overridden by Your legitimate interests.You have the right to obtain the persona data which are processed based on the consent and/or the contract.
7. You are entitled to withdraw the consent with the processing of the personal data for the marketing purposes at anytime. This may be carried out via e-mail to the address email@example.com. Withdrawing the consent, however, shall have no effect on eligibility of processing of personal data based on the consent prior to the withdrawal. The data shall be erased within 10 days after delivering the request for their erasure.In other cases, You are entitled for the erasure of personal data that we process if the following conditions are fulfilled:
- data are no longer required for the purposes for which they had been obtained,
- you will object to the processing of personal data processed upon our legitimate interests which are not overridden by legitimate reasons for the processing in a particular situation or you object to the processing for the purposes of direct marketing,
- personal data were processed unlawfully.
8. Personal data shall be stored in the protected electronic database. The period of collecting and processing of personal data shall last until fulfilling the order. For the purposes of invoicing, registering, collecting and transferring of debt claims for the provided service, for the purposes of processing the pleadings of the party, for exercising he rights or fulfilling other obligations imposed by general binding regulations, we are entitled to keep the records of personal data also after the expiration of the contract.The period for collecting and processing of personal data for marketing purposes shall be until the withdrawal of consent, or in any case for a maximum period of ten years.
9. You may exercise all your rights of the data subject in a written form under the relevant provisions of the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. On Protection of Personal Data as amended. You are also entitled to make a request to start proceedings on protection of personal data with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic with the address Hraničná Street 12, 820 07 Bratislava.