Registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, File No. 121505/B
contact: +421 908 030 281
The supervisory authority is
Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI)
Inspectorate SOI for the Bratislava region
Prievozská 32, P. O. Box 5, 820 07 Bratislava 27
Department of supervision
contact: 02/58272 172, 02/58272 104
fax: 02/58272 170
This document states the Terms and Condition of the interaction between a person or a company who completed an Order from tickets.bydesignconf.com (the “Buyer”) and
The provider of the products and services sold in this e-shop – By Design Group, s.r.o.
Hodálova 471/3, 84104 Bratislava, Slovakia (the “Seller”).
- Ordering tickets
- The purchase contract (the “Order“) – email and/or a filled in form on the website of the Seller – is binding.
- The Order is valid when the buyer receives an e-mail labeled “Order No. – receipt” from the Seller.
- The pro forma invoice the Buyer receives after ordering has to be paid in 14 days. The registration will be cancelled otherwise.
- All prices are VAT excluded.
- The payment options on tickets.bydesignconf.com are:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- CardPay (payment through a virtual POS terminal of Tatra Banka. You can use cards VISA, VISA Electron, MASTERCARD, Maestro and Diners Club issued by any bank.)
- The Buyer is obliged to inspect ticket files immediately upon delivery.
- If there is a problem with the services, the Buyer should contact the Seller via email@example.com or by phone (business days from 8AM to 6PM on 00421908030281) providing details of the problem. The Seller will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
- Cancelling the order:
- The Buyer can cancel the order within 24 hours of receiving the Order confirmation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name and e-mail of the Buyer as well as the Order number.
- The Seller will not refund the money if the Buyer cancels the Order after paying. If the Buyer needs to change the name of the ticket holder, they should e-mail the Seller via email@example.com.
- Cancellation of the order by the seller
- The Seller reserves the right to cancel the order or its part in case the conference or it’s part doesn’t take place. In the case that this happens, the seller will immediately contact the buyer to agree on how to proceed.
- When you register for the conference, we may collect personal data and other Information from you. The collected information include name, e mail, address, Company name, business ID and VAT ID.
- We may use the personal data as follows:
- We may use the personal data in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e mail, we will use the personal data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the e mail address from which the contact came.
- We may use your personal data for internal business purposes, including without limitation, to help us improve the content and functionality of the services, to better understand the attendees, and to generally manage the services and our business.
- We may use your personal data to contact you in the future for our marketing and advertising purposes, including without limitation, to inform you about services or events we believe might be of interest to you, to develop promotional or marketing materials and provide those materials to you, and to display content and advertising on or off the services that we believe might be of interest to you.
- We do not collect financial information such as payment card number, payment card expiry date or credit records.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties, but we may disclose your information to trusted companies if necessary.
- All information is stored in a digital form in a secure, password protected place.